STAND UP FOR NURSES
UAPRN is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving access to healthcare for the citizens of Georgia. We support the advancement of the APRN role by addressing and promoting legislative and practice issues.
Join Your Area UAPRN Chapter
Networking, career and education opportunities include:
- Frequent meetings with your local chapter with CE offerings
- UAPRN Regional Conferences with discount for current members
- Access to state sponsored quarterly meetings
- Strength in Numbers – Membership gives UAPRN a more powerful collective voice in Georgia
- Representation – Paid professional lobbyist to promote legislation that improves practice in Georgia for UAPRNS
- Legislative and Regulation Updates will keep you current on issues that may affect your practice
- Yearly Subscription and online subscription to all past issues of the Nurse Practitioner Journal
Be Apart of Georgia's United APRNs!
Join as a Registered APRN!
A member is one who has been granted a license to practice in the state of Georgia as a Registered Nurse (RN) and an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (i.e. Nurse Practitioners, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Certified Nurse Midwives, Clinical Nurse Specialists, APRN/DNP/PhD)
Join as an Associate!
You are not a a licensed Registered Nurse or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, but you would like to be apart of UAPRN of GA. Join us as an associate member! You will receive all membership benefits but will not be allowed to vote or hold any office.
Join us as a Student!
You are a current medical RN/APRN/DNP/PA/PhD student. Please join us at a special discounted rate. The rate applies to your first year of membership and can be continued throughout your schooling with verification of your student status.
Are you retired?
Copyright 2021 | United Advanced Nurse Practitioners of Georgia