STAND UP FOR NURSES
UAPRN is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving access to healthcare for the citizens of Georgia. We support the advancement of the APRN role by addressing and promoting legislative and practice issues.
UPDATE at 8
CAPRN PRESENTS THE VIRTUAL “L.E.A.D”
(Legislative Education & Advocacy Development)
Program FOR the 2021 Legislative Session has been completed.
CAPRN will host a ONE HOUR VIRTUAL MEETING on Thursday Evenings at 8:00 PM during the Georgia Legislative Session offering an opportunity for effective advocacy education and awareness. Each meeting will offer:
- Weekly session updates
- Specific advocacy training with engagement directives
- Legislative Leaders Spotlight
- Call to action directions – when needed
- CAPRN government relations team will host the meetings along with key APRN and other healthcare association leaders
- There will be various legislators periodically participating in these virtual meetings to provide their perspectives on the session
- There will be an opportunity for questions to be addressed and input provided during these meetings
Copyright 2021 | United Advanced Nurse Practitioners of Georgia